Yagna Products Reference Links
KCET Points to watch out

Number of Students Appeared for KCET  120373

•    All colleges coming under the Vishweshvariah Technological University (VTU) admit students based on their K-CET  score.

•    From the year 2008, non-Karnataka students (students not eligible to be considered in the Karnataka quota) are not  appearing  for the CET. They can only appear for the COMEDK examination.

•    Few of the Top colleges

  • RVCE, Bangalore
  • PESIT, Bangalore
  • BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
  • BIT, Bangalore
  • MSRIT, Bangalore
  • JSSATE, Bangalore
  • DSCE, Bangalore
  • MVIT, Bangalore
  • Shirdi Sai College of Engineering, Bangalore
  • KSIT(Raghuvanahally), Bangalore
  • CMRIT, Bangalore
  • BNM Institute of Tech, Bangalore
  • RNSIT, Bangalore
  • Sapthagiri College of Engineering, Bangalore
  • East Point College of Engineering & Tech(Bayappanahalli), Bangalore
  • AIT, Bangalore
  • NIT, Surathkal
  • SJCE, Mysore
  • NIE, Mysore
  • SIT, Tumkur
  • Karnataka Law Society Gogte Inst. of Tech, Belgaum
  • SDM, Dharwad

•    Medical and dental courses: Merit determined only on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in CET.
Indian system of medicine and homoeopathy courses: Merit based on marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and marks obtained in the same subjects in PUC. 
Engineering: Marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Maths will be considered plus the marks in same subjects in PUC.  When the marks of two or more candidates are the same, the interse merit will be determined with reference to marks obtained in Biology in CET for medicine/ dental/Indian systems of medicine and homoeopathy and Physics in case of engineering/ technology.
Architecture: Merit determined on basis of marks obtained by candidates in the qualifying examination in all subjects and marks obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)

•    42% of seats in private medical colleges will be filled up by the state government through its CET, while the remaining 58% will be filled up by respective colleges.   For the BDS course, the state government will fill up 35% of seats through CET; the rest will be filled up by the managements on the basis of the Comed-K entrance test.  Similarly, for the engineering courses, the state government will fill up 50% of the seats through its CET; the remaining half will be filled up by the managements.

•    Engineering seats are likely to increase this year as more private management colleges have applied. The number of colleges which have applied for engineering course has crossed 30. Each can have a minimum of four courses, summing up to 60 seats.

•    All-India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has upgraded the polytechnic in Karwar to an engineering college.

•    The Karnataka high has  ruled that the children of Group C employee couple whose annual income exceeds Rs 2 lakh come under the creamy layer and are not entitled for reservation under Category 3A.

•    Fee structure

     Rs 15,000 Poor and meritorious
    Rs 25,000 Merit students (students who claim seats under government quota)
    Rs 1.25 lakh Management quota

     Rs 42,000: Government

     Rs 3.25 lakh: Management quota.

KCET Mock Test Download link

Subject Download Link
KCET[UG] Physics Mock Test KCET Physics Mock Test
KCET[UG] Chemistry Mock Test KCET Chemistry ONLINE EXAM
KCET[UG] Mathematics Mock Test KCET Mathematics ONLINE EXAM
KCET[UG] Biology Mock Test KCET Biology ONLINE EXAM
KCET[UG] Engineering(PCM) Mock Test KCET Engineering ONLINE EXAM
KCET[UG] Medical(PCB) Mock Test KCET Medical ONLINE EXAM
Home page


Question Bank






Contact Us


Terms & Condition



©copyrights Yagna Innovation 2009. All Rights Reserved.

 Buy/Download Question Bank or Mock Test Software Now ...  X